I don't have any really good Penny stories except to say that I'm really going to miss her humor, her caring qualities and participation in everything we were doing -- even if she couldn't be here in person. She was truly a special lady.
My most important job is mother of 3 boys. This keeps me hopping, and the love of my life is my hubby. But when the house is quiet and somewhat clean I am a quilter!!!! It is my hobby, obsession, most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. I am inspired by my online friends, The Scattered Piecers. They encourage me, listen to me moan, give me virtual hugs at just the right time, and ooooh and aaaah over my even smallest quilting accomplishiments.
I am also a teacher. Which is the perfect job for a person with an obsession like mine. I have all summer to play in the sewing room and satisfy my desires. And just enough time during the school year to keep me happy.
1 comment:
Sherry, I agree with you about how she really made an effort to do whatever we were doing!
Ladies, do you remember the package we got from Madrid at retreat this year? I can still taste those olives.
And I know she had fabric sent to several retreats when we started filling the door prize basket.
Penny was so thoughtful.....
Post a Comment