skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Quilting Mom

Monday, January 14, 2008

Penny Mora...from Polly

I had the pleasure of her staying with me, once in my old house, and in my new old house right after we moved in. Annie and I went to visit her several years ago in Spaiin.  It was a wonderful vacation.  She was very caring and gracious whenever I was with her and also through e-mails.  I miss her so much.
Posted by VincentMom at 6:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Penny Mora....from Judy
      • Penny Mora....from Bonnie
      • Penny memories...from Cindy
      • More penny memories...from Mary Beth
      • Penny Mora...from Polly
      • Penny....from Sherry
      • Penny Mora....from Cindy
      • Scattered Piecers' Sad News
      • Another Weekend Without My Bobbin Case....
      • I Can't Find My Bobbin Case
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)

About Me

My photo
VincentMom
My most important job is mother of 3 boys. This keeps me hopping, and the love of my life is my hubby. But when the house is quiet and somewhat clean I am a quilter!!!! It is my hobby, obsession, most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. I am inspired by my online friends, The Scattered Piecers. They encourage me, listen to me moan, give me virtual hugs at just the right time, and ooooh and aaaah over my even smallest quilting accomplishiments. I am also a teacher. Which is the perfect job for a person with an obsession like mine. I have all summer to play in the sewing room and satisfy my desires. And just enough time during the school year to keep me happy.
View my complete profile

Favorite Links

  • Centsible $awyer
  • Cindy Lou
  • Cyd's Cyberspace
  • Fat Quarter Shop
  • Hey Dad......
  • Judy Quilter
  • Orangenette (foodie blog)
  • Patsy's Free-Motion Quilting
  • Peggy's Blog
  • Sally's Blog

Reading List 2009

  • Cleavage by Julie Powell
  • A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
  • The Magician's Elephant by kate DiCamillo
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Shaffer/Barrows
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
  • The Unlikely Lavender Queen
  • Rough Weather by Robert B. Parker
  • The Christmas Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini

Reading List 2008

  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Artemis Fowl - The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer
  • The Art of Racing in the Rain
  • Mrs. Whaley and Her Charleston Garden by Emily Whaley
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by K. Hosseini
  • Spare Change by Robert Parker
  • You on a Diet by Dr. Oz
  • Kite Runner by Khaled Hossenini
 

What I'm Listening to.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones