Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Weekend Without My Bobbin Case....

Drats....I'm starting another weekend without my bobbin case.  I'm too lazy to set up my old machine so this will be a weekend of no sewing!  What's a girl to do?  Well, I had an idea!
 
This will surely help my new year's resolution of completing some of my UFO's because I have about 4 applique projects that are on that list.  All but one of these are Block-of-the-month kits that I just never got around to doing each month they came in.  So my idea was to get caught up on my Applique!  I am going to do all of the January blocks in those Applique projects while I'm waiting on my bobbin case to come in.  Then next month hopefully I will have enough motivation to catch up on the February blocks....and so on and so on....or should I say.....
 
.....and SEW on and SEW on!

No comments: