Hello Rain, I am not sure you will remember me. I am Teresa from South Carolina. I saw your blog post on LAQuilter and thought it had to be you as how many "Rains" can their be? I see all the others from Scatttered Piecers have posts here too. I had not heard about Penny. I only knew her through swaps and Fabric Stash, but am very saddened to hear this news. She was a very sweet kind person.
It is nice to see all your names again. If you would like to check out my blog it is stitchinfriends.blogspot.com
My most important job is mother of 3 boys. This keeps me hopping, and the love of my life is my hubby. But when the house is quiet and somewhat clean I am a quilter!!!! It is my hobby, obsession, most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. I am inspired by my online friends, The Scattered Piecers. They encourage me, listen to me moan, give me virtual hugs at just the right time, and ooooh and aaaah over my even smallest quilting accomplishiments.
I am also a teacher. Which is the perfect job for a person with an obsession like mine. I have all summer to play in the sewing room and satisfy my desires. And just enough time during the school year to keep me happy.
1 comment:
Hello Rain, I am not sure you will remember me. I am Teresa from South Carolina. I saw your blog post on LAQuilter and thought it had to be you as how many "Rains" can their be? I see all the others from Scatttered Piecers have posts here too. I had not heard about Penny. I only knew her through swaps and Fabric Stash, but am very saddened to hear this news. She was a very sweet kind person.
It is nice to see all your names again. If you would like to check out my blog it is stitchinfriends.blogspot.com
It would be fun to hear from you all again!
Post a Comment