Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shop 'til you Drop


What do you do with 3 boys in Vegas? Well, we filled the evenings with shows. Then of course there is the pool. We are staying at MGM which has a lazy river pool and we enjoyed it the very first day. But the rest of the time it has been overcast or raining. So we decided to go shopping! Greg found the best outlet mall, one of the best I've ever been to and we shopped for clothes to wear to the evening shows and stuff for school. The boys all got new shoes, Craig got a backpack. I got some cute shoes and a nice shirt to wear out. I couldn't believe how long Greg hung in there and shopped. We hit 2 malls and came back with lots of goodies. Then we made a quick trip to Albertson's for some groceries. Our suite has a kitchen and we decided to do breakfast in for the rest of the trip.


After a quick nap we got cleaned up and pretty and ready for out night out. We started to eat at Rainforest Cafe' but the wait was too long so we headed straight over to the show. Last night we saw KA, a Cirque du Soleil production. It was FANTASTIC and perfect for kids since this version was a story about a brother and sister. Christian was a little bothered that there wasn't any talking but the stunts and acrobatics were unbelievable. One of the performers almost fell off of this big spinning wheel thing and the entire audience lost their breath for a moment. Of course this was the coolest part according to the kids!


The pictures I've attached are of the Lion Habitat that is located in the MGM. The lions were really up close and personal in this glass habitat. The picture of Craig is at the Rainforest Cafe'. Doesn't he look handsome? All the boys looked so nice. I was a proud momma!!!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast!! Enjoy the next few days because we'll all be back in school before you know it! lol
Oh, and I've started a blog, too...no photos yet, though! Go to cindywtx@blogspot.com, okay?? See you soon!
Cindy