School started, can't believe I didn't chronicle the event here. I did post a picture of the boys on Facebook but just didn't have time to send it here too. Seems we are busier than ever and I didn't think we could get busier. It is amazing to me how Greg and I could produce three totally different individuals, each one needing different attentions. Well, what's a mom for? ;-)
The new house is great. Still haven't hung all the pictures but almost everything else is done. I want to decorate Christian's room but he is putting me off. I'll sneek something on the wall and a new bedspread on soon.
Also enjoying my kitchen. It is easier to cook with everything spread out and easy to get to. I was inspired this summer to cook more with the movie Julie & Julia. Loved the book, loved the movie.
Ok, off to work. Wish I could stay home and play. Looking forward to the long weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment